Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Williambesttools.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Troy-Bilt Vortex 24 in. 277cc Three-Stage Electric Start Gas Snow Blower with Power Steering and Heated grips
- Ex Tax: $769.00
- Brand: Troy-Bilt
- Product Code: 31AH54Q6766
- Availability: In Stock
The Vortex 2490 three-stage snow thrower takes snow throwing to the next level. Not only does the Vortex 2490 three-stage snow thrower come equipped with Touch 'n Turn power steering, heated hand grips and Just One Hand operation, it features a third stage of snow removal. The three-stage process is made possible with the new 12 in. accelerator that spins at 10 times the speed of the au..
Tags: Snow Blowers
The Vortex 2490 three-stage snow thrower takes snow throwing to the next
level. Not only does the Vortex 2490 three-stage snow thrower come
equipped with Touch 'n Turn power steering, heated hand grips and Just
One Hand operation, it features a third stage of snow removal. The
three-stage process is made possible with the new 12 in. accelerator
that spins at 10 times the speed of the augers, breaking down the
heaviest, wettest snow before throwing it out of the high-impact,
clog-resistant polymer chute. The large X-Trac tires provide extra
traction when breaking through barriers of snow left at the bottom of
- The 24 in. clearing width with 12 in. serrated steel augers helps break up ice and snow for easier removal.
- Troy-Bilt 277cc OHV engine with push-button electric start eliminates pull-starting a cold engine
- Powerful third-stage accelerator spins 10 times faster than the augers to break down and quickly clear heavy, wet snow
- Touch 'n Turn; power steering allows you to turn with the touch of a finger
- Just One Hand operation locks in speed, freeing the other hand to operate chute and pitch controls
- Heated hand grips for added comfort in cold conditions
- 4-way joystick control allows you to change pitch and direction of snow discharge easily and quickly
- Self-propelled with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds gives you control and versatility in winter conditions
- In-dash headlight provide added visibility in low-light conditions
- High impact, adjustable polymer skid shoes help protect surfaces from scuffing
- 15 in. x 5 in. X-Trac snow tires offer traction and easier steering over snowy areas
- Reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness for years of use
- Good for snowfalls up to 18 in deep
- 2-year limited warranty, 5-year limited auger gearbox warranty
- Protect yourself from harsh elements during clearing with a snow cab, and protect your equipment when stored with a snow thrower cover (each sold separately)
- Some assembly required upon delivery