Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Williambesttools.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Honda 28 in. Hydrostatic Track Drive Two-Stage Gas Snow Blower with Electric Start and Joystick Chute Control
- Ex Tax:$2,050.00
- Brand: Honda
- Product Code: 660790
- Availability: In Stock
Honda's HSS928ATD is the machine to satisfy your snow removal needs with the ultimate in comfort, control and convenience. It's a product that you can trust in your time of need. It packs serious snow clearing power from its reliable, easy starting and fuel efficient 270 cc Honda commercial grade GX engine. Additionally, with the outstanding grip provided by its rubber tracks, you'll be ..
Tags: Snow Blowers
Honda's HSS928ATD is the machine to satisfy your snow removal needs with
the ultimate in comfort, control and convenience. It's a product that
you can trust in your time of need. It packs serious snow clearing power
from its reliable, easy starting and fuel efficient 270 cc Honda
commercial grade GX engine. Additionally, with the outstanding grip
provided by its rubber tracks, you'll be able to clear snow on many
different terrains. Combine this with the convenience of electric
joystick chute control and Honda's exclusive hydrostatic, infinitely
variable speed transmission and you've got the ultimate snow clearing
machine. Isn't it time that you experience the joy of owning a Honda.
- Honda's exclusive hydrostatic transmission allows you to easily match the ground speed with snow conditions, it also enables your Honda track drive snow blower to burrow through snow drifts like a bulldozer, plus, transmission disengagement is simple, making for easy transporting with the engine off
- Features Honda's pliable, low-temperature rubber tracks with sure-gripping cleats, these tracks afford superior traction through practically any snow condition, no slipping and no sliding, simply great control, even on steep driveways and steps, plus, there is no need to ever worry about flat tires or wrestling with icy and frozen tire chains
- Electric start and joystick chute control: easily control the discharge of snow with just your fingertips, Honda's 4 direction joystick controller makes it easy to put the snow exactly where you want it, better yet, it runs off of the engine's charging coil, so no need to worry about dead batteries
- Easy to control, a single lever accurately adjusts ground speed without affecting the auger rotation speed, push forward to move ahead, pull back to go in reverse, adjustments to forward and reverse speed can be made with 1 hand, quickly and easily, there are no gears, so no shifting is necessary, it's the ultimate in control and improved safety
- Hondas skid shoes are a superior design: manufactured from extremely durable materials, so they take longer to wear down, plus, they are reversible, so you get twice the life from 1 set. when 1 side is worn down, simply reverse it
- Bearing supported, ice breaking serrated auger: the HSS928ATD is equipped with an ice breaking, heavy-duty, serrated auger with easily replaceable shear bolts, for durability when the going gets tough
- Quick, simple and easy scraper bar height adjustment: easily adjust the aggressiveness of the scraper with Honda's infinitely variable, thumb operated gas strut adjustment, no need for heavy lifting or funky maneuvers, simply use your thumb to adjust and you'll be on the way to getting your work done
- Powered by Honda's legendary fuel-efficient and easy starting GX270 overhead valve, commercial grade engine, this engine features automatic decompression, so pull starting in cold weather is not only easy, but easy on the operator too, it also provides plenty of grunt to power through the toughest of snow conditions
- Unit arrives assembled, oil and gas will need to be added prior to initial use, please read the owner's manual prior to initially operating the unit